The Trio Colour Classic



CC1 was my first Colour Classic. There are also CC2 and CC3.


The story about CC1 is already in this blog. CC2 and CC3 had more than one owner before me.

Now they are a TRIO.

Look at the picture to see where they live. From left to right you see CC3, CC1 and CC2. Notice how the exposure to the "weather" can change the color of an Apple Compact Mac. There are three different colors. CC1 was well kept from the sun and light so it looks like new; CC2 has a little color towards yellow and CC3 looks like it has been painted. Funny!

This is wear the TRIO lives now, in my home office. Today I took some pictures of the CCs. I may upload some to my flickr

I really couldn't sleep tonight, getting re-acquainted to my CC1. How great.

I have re-installed System 7.5.3 and Word 5.0, Wannabe, Netscape 2.02, Transit and of course the best Bible Study Software ever: The Online Bible for the Macintosh. This is a must have software!


Specs for CC1:

CC1 - Colour Classic with the following modifications from the original:
HD 2GB
RAM 12MB
Apple LC Ethernet Card
System 7.5.3
External Apple CD-ROM
Apple Extended Keyboard (I put the original keyboard away in order to save it)

Specs for CC2:

CC2 - Colour Classic with the following modifications from the original:
HD 4GB
RAM 12MB
Apple LC Ethernet Card
System 7.5.3

Specs for CC3:

CC3 - Colour Classic with the following modifications from the original:
HD 250MB
RAM 12MB
Apple LC Ethernet Card
System 7.5.5

You are aware that time is bad for the case of compact macs, they turn yellow with time.

It is funny to see the yellow graduation of the three CCs. CC1 is whiter, than CC2 in the middle and CC3 is more yellowed by the time.

I'll have CC1 covered to shield him from the sun and light, too keep it beautiful as it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment