He is Back! CC1 is back!


A very special day indeed. The CC1 is Back!


CC1 stands for Colour Classic 1, my original Macintosh Colour Classic. I bought it in 1994 and in 2005 I sold it to a friend. Today he has come home.

My friend Armando has done a remarkable job in keeping CC1 in a very good shape. He looks like new, just out of the box. Amazing. Thanks so
much Armando!

The CC1 doesn't have a single scratch and the color is great; no yellowing! He was kept with a cover when not in use (BTW, the occasions were rare). The keyboard is really clean, as well as the mouse.

It is so good to have CC1 back after 4 years.

So many things could have happened to him, but my friend kept him for me and now he is back in his place.

This will be my main computer; I'll work with it everyday and take good care of him, like a cybernetic son.


Armando is very fond of IBM and Sun and we spend time looking for deals of old machines in computer scrap yards in São Paulo, from time to time.

Long live the Colour Classic CC1


No comments:

Post a Comment