CC2 goes travelling.


The Colour Classic 2, CC2, left his home in Jundiaí to join the family in a trip to ARARAQUARA (I bet you can't say that name).

I put CC2 in the MacBag, after giving it a little remodeling because the bottom was giving way and loaded CC2 in the trunk of the Land Rover Discovery.

I guess he liked the old Apple Computer Sticker glued to the back of the Land Rover. That sticker came with CC1 in 1994. I still have one of the min one's left. Maybe it swill go on my VW Beetle 1976.

Here is CC2 on his desk at my brother's house in Araraquara.
I'm happy to work with him on my Systematic Theology paper for the Colorado Theological Seminary where I'm doing Biblical Studies.

I tried to find a place where I could buy the PRAM battery for CC2, but no luck. Instead, I was able to find a box of Maxwell Floppies for the Mac. I happy for that.

Long live the Macintosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment