Back to the Macintosh


Wow! It's been ages since I last wrote on this Blog.

But, my passion for the Macintosh only increased (and keeps increasing :)

Colour Classic 1 (CC1) has been working hard. I wrote my novella "Núcleo Exterior" on Word 5.1 for the Mac, running on CC1. I turn it on every day.

The ThunderCache Pro is installed in the CC1 and running smoothly.

The problem is with the Internal HD. Something happened to to Logic Board, out of the blue, and the HD is not recognised anymore. I've done lots of tests and ruled out everything BUT the Logic Board.

The PPC 6100 is working fine too. I also turn it on everyday.

I have started a YouTube Channel called RetroMac OT (for "and Other Things"), where I talk about Old Macintosh Computers and Retro Computing.

Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUt8f2oOdjgs3o1quv5JexQ


No comments:

Post a Comment